วันอังคารที่ 3 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2552

Cuisinart CSB-78 Smart Stick Plus Cordless Rechargeable Handheld Blender

Cuisinart CSB-78 Smart Stick Plus Cordless Rechargeable Handheld Blender










Product Description
The Cuisinart® Cordless Rechargeable Hand Blender is one of the most versatile food prep tools on the market, reaching deep into pots, bowls and pitchers with no cord to get in the way. Chopper and whisk attachments expand this stick blender's capabilities. The handle plugs into an outlet to quickly recharge for up to 20 minutes of continuous performance. Saves time, and with its handy wall-mountable storage stand, it saves space, too!

Feature
  • Cordless handheld blender with whisk and chopper attachments
  • Thumb-activated on/off power button; brushed stainless-steel blending shaft
  • 20 minutes of run-time on a single charge; charger handle plugs into wall outlet
  • Countertop or wall-mounted storage stand and mixing/measuring beaker included
  • Measures approximately 4 by 4 by 13 inches; 3-year limited warranty
CustomerReviews

Great little gadget!
This is an amazing kitchen tool. I have used it mainly for chopping bell peppers, onions and others veggies. Amazingly quick and easy to clean up. Love it.


great power but too big
Wish I'd paid attention to the review that said it was a large stick. The unit is too large and too heavy for me. On first use, the blade attachment wobbles. Doesn't feel safe to say the least. I also don't like rechargable after using it. Most of the time when I want to use a stick, it's impromptu and having to either have it plugged in all the time or wait a few minutes for it to charge is useless. I definitely have buyer's remorse on this one.


Defective out of the box!
I am so irritated right now. I'll bet this is a wonderful product but mine was defective out of the box. The hand motor wouldn't properly attach to the attachments rendering it utterly useless. I am so, so disappointed. I don't know if I need to purchase a new hand motor or if I need new attachments. Very disappointed. Cuisinart is a good name in kitchen aids and I have a few other products made by them but this is the first time I bought a product EVER by any company that didn't work at all out of the box. What a waste of money!







0 ความคิดเห็น: