Rival IB954W Ultrablend 2-Speed Handheld Immersion Blender
Product Description
This is a perfect sized blender for small cooking needs. Make delicious gravy, mashed potatoes, or even frozen treats in just minutes with hand held blender.
Feature
- 100-watt immersion-style handheld blender with 2 speeds
- Stainless-steel cutting blade; protective blade guard
- Lightweight; ergonomic handle with cushioned grip for comfort
- Dishwasher-safe detachable shaft; recipe booklet included
- Measures approximately 3 by 3 by 15 inches
Excellent Blender
The first handheld blender (Hamilton Beach) I had finally died after over 12 years of using it every morning for making a protein shake for breakfast. I first bought an Oster from Target for a "fast replacement" for it. The Oster started making horrible noises (not to mention pieces coming off) after a short time and is now in the trash.
This Rival IB954W blender is the perfect replacement for my original handheld and has had zero problems in the time that I have used it (over a 2 months). Unlike the Oster, it works exactly as well as when I first bought it, so I expect it will last quite a long time...perhaps as long as my first handheld. It is powerful and relatively quiet.
Also, this Rival blender is less than half the price of the Oster and simply blows it away, hands down.
Highly recommend.
Works well...
I'm using the blender to blend banana shakes (yum!) and I've used it to make blended veggie soup, as well as pea soup. (For a great recipe, blend only part way so there are still some whole beans in the mix.)
Basically, the blender does what it's supposed to do. I've had mine for 7 months, and it's still working fine. Looks reasonably attractive (I leave it out on the counter), and seems sturdy.
Definitely serves my purpose!
This is my first immersion blender so I don't really have anything to compare it to, but it definitely fits the needs I have for it. Smoothies, pureed soup, bread crumbs..all worked great. I was pleasantly surprised at the substantial feeling it has. Don't get me wrong it's not too heavy to handle, but it is not a flimsy feel. I've only been using for about a month, but I would so far highly recommend especially for the price.
0 ความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น